Posted: Oct 22, 2018[ << Back on main event page ]
|Annual Adria Section Combustion Institute Assembly, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, October 25-26, 2018 ||
ADRIA Annual Assembly and mini Conference on Sustainable Combustion, organized by Adria Section of the Combustion Institute, will be held in Sarajevo, 25th-26th October 2018.
Date: October 25th, 2018.
Venue: JP Elektroprivreda BiH d.d. Sarajevo, Vilsonovo setaliste 15, Sarajevo, BiH.
Languages: Adria languages/English.
1. Day – 25. October 2018.
13:00-16:00 – Panel session „Sustainable combustion“: CO2 emission issue, decreasing of pollutants, alternative fuels
12:30-13:00 – The reception in the lobby EPBIH, Vilsono setaliste 15, Sarajevo.
13:00-16:00 – Panel session Susutainable combustion, with following lectures:
Introduction on behalf of EPBiH: Long-term plan of generation of epbih, EPBiH, 15 min, panelist: dr. A.Kazagic.
- topic of Uni Sa: Research into co-firing of coal and biomass for thermal power plants of EPBiH, 15 min, panelist: dr. N.Hodzic.
- topic of Uni Zg: Multidimensional Simulation of Sustainable Multiphase Reactive Processes – Current Status and Future Challenges, 20 min., panelist: prof.dr. M.Vujanovic.
- topic of Uni Bg: Application of thermal analysis techniques for thermochemical conversion process modeling, 20 min., panelist: dr. N.Manic.
- topic of Uni Mb: Activities of Dept. of Mechanical engineering in Automotive, Environmental and Mechanical Engineering, 20 min., panelist: prof.dr. N.Samec.
- coffee break, 20 min.
- topic of Uni BL: Activities of Faculty of Mechanical engineering in sustainable combustion, 20 min., panelist: prof.dr. P.Gvero.
- topic of Uni Sk: Challenges in front of the thermal power sector in Macedonia, 20 min, panelist: prof.dr. R.Filkoski.
- discussion and conclusions, 30 min.
16:00-17:30 – Annual Assembly ASCI (Adria Section of Combustion Institute) 2018.
18:30-20:00 – Dinner for Assembly members.
2. Day – 26. October 2018.
09:00-11:00 – Visit to Faculty of Mechanical Engineering of Uni SA.
- 09:00 – The reception in the lobby Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Vilsonovo šetalište 9.
- 09:00-10:00 – Prijem i sastanak sa prodekanom na Mašinskom fakultetu Sarajevo.
- 10:00-11:00 – Visit the labs of MFS.
11:00-14:00 – Visit of Thermal power plant Kakanj
11:00-12:00 – Transfer to Thermal power plant Kakanj (40 km north of Sarajeva).
12:00-14:00 – Short visit of Thermal power plant Kakanj.